Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Wanlass Family

So My 3rd side of the family! Yes a few of them are partiers! They are quite comical ones actually! A family party consists of Uncle Donovans heated garage, the family, a football to tag each other with, "THE I POD" with the greatest 80's music up until now that everyone in the family knows and and sing word for word and dance to like there is no tomorrow, the giant sound system that is in the garage, all the chairs, the uncles beer, and the whole family. Now the picture above is my cousin Kylie and her boyfriend Miah. They are so funny together. I just love them to death. They are getting ready to be married in the temple. I am so proud of Ky! I love her to death. Ky and I have always been best friends a side from being cousins. She totally brightens my day. She is honestly the best friend you could ever have. All my cousins on this side of the family are my best friends. Cody and Lexie and Just as awesome! They are real big smart butts. And always know how to make you laugh. We all have the funnest together.
My cousin Cody's girlfriend Kelsie, My Aunt Shalauna, and I. Kelsie is such a doll! I love her to death. She is so cute and she is so perfect for Cody. They have been dating for almost 2 years. We hope to keep her apart of our family. She can keep up with all us smart butts and dish it out just as much! It is hilarious. My Aunt Shalauna, she is a hoot. Family parties... She is the babysitter. She is so fun, loving, and supportive. She is so honest! Almost too honest sometimes.. in fact our whole family is that way.
Uncle Ryan, my Sperm Donor Mick, Uncle Donovan
Uncle Ryan is so funny and between him and Donovan.. Once you get em singin you will NOT get them to ever shut up! It is awesome! They can actually sing good. Uncle Donovan... Well he makes everyone get up out of their chairs to sing and dance haha! He will dance like there is no tomorrow. He would never stop if he had the choice. He is by far the funniest person I have ever met! No one can come close to him and my cousin Cody!
Little Lexie standing over by the garage door. haha These are all her friends that our Uncles were scaring! haha! I don't think they actually got scared though. They were laughing so hard at everything each other said! haha! We were in the background laughing our butts off! Lex just stood there a little humiliated. Lexie is so funny! I love her to death!

No comments:

Post a Comment