Tuesday, December 29, 2009

NEW PICS



Jenny and I live at Texas Roadhouse. haha! Can't be the 6oz sirloin. Plus it is where all the guys go!
Jenny and I in the sexy mega!
I seen this picture and laughed at how excited I look... TOO EXCITED. Which I was...
Me and Cody Maxfield. This Sexy Beast belongs to him!
Our Favorite! Black, mega cab, long bed...

So for Christmas my parents got me a new camera. Mine broke at the dunes this spring. Most of you know I take pictures of everything and everywhere I go. So when I got this camera I realized my old memory card plugged right into it. ;))) I was so happy. I had a 1,000 pics on it that I hadn't seen or been able to do anything with. I am happy to be back to taking pics of everything I do. I will have to plug my camera in soon when I get lots of new ones and put them on here but here are some good times to share :D

(Well a good night anyways with my favorite truck ;))

3 comments:

  1. You're such a gomer! haha. Maybe you should quit your job and become a truck model! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey shan. we are good. you really do need to come visit us and see the new little one. we dont really need any thing. we are ok. but thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha Mekell!! that is exactly what I was thinking.

    ReplyDelete