Thursday, December 31, 2009

ROAD TRIP!! WhAt HaPpEnS iN VeGAs STAYS In VEGAS! hehe

St. Geezy
Mesquite, Wild West Series.
SIN CITY ;]

So... Jenny and I are going on a road trip this weekend. We are leaving Friday to St. George and staying the night there, waking up Saturday and going to Mesquite for MX races. It is the Wild West Series ;D My little brothers will be racing in it as well as lots of other babes!! Then we will be heading into VEGAS BABY! Wahooo! We will be meeting up with Pro AMA rider, Ronnie Goodwin 711. He's a total babe! As well as some of our other friends there. Sunday we're totally going to relax, shop, get pedicures, and recover from the night before. Then head on home! :D It should be a really fun get a way and I am so excited! I can't wait! Tomorrow seems like forever away... I will post pics from our trip when we make it home.

1 comment:

  1. sounds fun! be safe & DONT do anything i wouldnt do hahahah. && lunch is a for sure!

    ReplyDelete