Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Long Time... No update.

I know I have totally sucked at updating the blog. I figured I would just write a little about what is going on in life.

So Brad came home from his mission January 28th as you know from my past posts. We are going camping with my family this weekend. I am super excited. It is going to be a lot of fun. Last week Brad came to my Great Grandpa Beans birthday. It was quite some entertainment. Grandpa and his Alzheimers.... you never know what to expect. I was nervous having Brad there. Sometimes Grandpa likes to bust open the marriage and temple discussions haha or others it is having S E X talks. haha So as you can tell... we had what I thought were some awkward moments there but Brad thought it was fine and laughed. I am glad he can rough it with the fam. He also came to Family home evening on monday and played soccer with everyone and played on the zip line in my aunt and uncles back yard. We hung out way late and had what he calls my "specialty" lol ... HOT TANG! haha Nothing way great but he must love it. Tomorrow we plan to curl up inside while the weather is bad and have some hot tang. haha! he is so funny! I am way happy he is home. We have so much fun together. Also his little sister Chrissy is so awesome. I have really gotten to know her and i adore her. Brad has really gotten to know my family and my brothers... haha we take them laser tagging a lot. But anyway... we are going camping this weekend for Easter with my family. I am way excited. We are bunking with grandma and grandpa. It is going to be sweet! Neither of us can wait!

Other then this.... I have just been working like usual. I am looking forward to going back to school. I am ready for summer and all the good stuff that comes with summer. Brad and I have a Lake Powell trip planned with a bunch of people. I am really excited about it.
Also lately I have been traveling with my cousin Brian doing the ISE shows (International Sportsmans Expo) They pay us to run our 3D pop up shoot. It is sweet. We have some freaking awesome trips. Great pics and many great memories made.

I have been blessed with so many things in life. I have been blessed with such an amazing family and friends. I just have to throw that out there. You all know who you are. I love you all.

Life is super good right now. I wouldn't change anything for the world. My aunt Michelle is getting ready to take her endowment out and go through the temple. I am sooo happy for her. Then one day when I am all grown up and looking at getting married... she can be there. She is like my second mom. I love her. I think this will be the push her husband/my uncle Skip needs to go through. I love them both dearly and you guys are in my prayers.

Well... fun journal talk right? haha I will post all my pics very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment