Sunday, June 28, 2009

EWWW... SICK BRAD!!


TELL ME ABOUT IT.... Freakin sick right!? So Brad and I got on our e-mails Saturday at the same time which was pretty exciting for us! So we chatted it up for a whole hour! Brad was so funny! He kept saying stuff like, " Holy cow Shantell! It is like we are actually talking but not really..." lol and judging by some of his other comments you could tell it was pretty exciting for him haha! But who am I fooling? It was way exciting for me to! However while we were chatting he thought he would send me a nice surprise! Yes a freaking nasty, huge, hairy, grose, creepy, crawly spider! Just ask me how mad I was! haha! AHHH! I hate spiders! Brad is in a trio right now so him and his 2 companions caught a scorpion as well as the spider and put them in that plastic thing together to try and get them to fight. haha! It didn't happen though. They just sat and faced each other forever! He groses me out! lol! However, he did inform me that he wasn't brave enough to be the one that touched them. He just watched! haha! Good thing! I wouldn't want him to get bit! In less it ment he would have to come home... JK JK! I wouldn't wish that upon him! haha Don't tell!!

Much Love Bradley!(B-RAD)

No comments:

Post a Comment