Saturday, June 27, 2009

SLUMBER PARTY WITH THE KIDS & TRACK MEET

Thursday, Jenna and Dalton decided they wanted to do a sleep over at my house and since I didn't work I decided what the heck why not? It has been a while since I have done anything with them. So they came over to my house and went swimming in my pool and sat in the hot tub. After we played at the park by my house. We ate dinner at Panda Express and after the kids got in the bath and washed up. We put on our pajamas and watched X-Men where we all fell asleep on the couch until Jace called me at 1:30 am which is the usual every night!! He is in Alaska so it was 11:30 and they had just finished their game. So I hauled the kids up to bed. They slept in their own bed but when I woke up the next morning all 3 of us were in my bed! haha! They are so funny! Since Jenna picked dinner at Panda, Dalton got to pick breakfast... He chose McDonalds. We went there and then to my aunt Michelle's house to drop Dalton off. I talked to Michelle and she had just taken her dose for her cancer scan so we had to stay a distance away from her but while I talked to her the kids were playing and next thing we know...

Daxton caught himself a snake! All the kids were having so much fun with it! haha! So we played with the snake for a while which was way fun! Then my aunt Shari called and Jenna and I had to run! We had Mckaid, Jenna's big brothers track meet to go to. Mckaid has never taken anything less than 1st! He is so stinking fast! He wins by 4-10 seconds every race and sometimes he wins by even more! He rocks! He is going to San Diego to compete and then to South Carolina! He broke a record for his age group and his race!


My aunt Shari and I at the track meet! We had so much fun! I love you Shar bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment