Monday, November 9, 2009

NITRO CIRCUS PREMIER... and some.


Me and Casey! He is the handy mechanic! =) Love him!

Justin, My brother Colton, and I with Jolene (Nitro Girl)
Camera phones suck! But that is Eric Roner signing autographs.


Yes! Andy Bell signed the left side of my chest! Shafer signed the other...

Jenny and I at Skybox. =) Love her!

My long time buddy Colby and I at church Sunday. He is trying not to look! Butthead!
.
.
NC Premier was so much fun! It was so great to see friends I haven't seen in a long time. Jenny and I ran at each other like little girls on the play ground! I missed her and Casey tons! They are so fun! It was just fun to see everyone again. =) I'm glad I went! It was a great time. I'm excited for NC world tour to start! When they come here Jenny and I are going to try to attend a few of them when they come back to the US. We plan to have a perfect attendance to every motocross event this winter and every event in 2010! It will be great times! Mx events always are! You can't ever go wrong! =) I am so pumped for Wintercross! It all takes place in my hometown!

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh i am jealous! lol. and btw that was the BASIL night ahahaha wish you could of been there. lunch soon? i think soooooooo lol!

    ReplyDelete