Friday, November 6, 2009

Tyler's Wedding and some...

Congrats to Tyler and Mckenzie Ciriako!
Ty is my childhood buddy. We have probably been friends since before we could walk. I don't really remember how long because it has been so long. When I was little we lived with my Grandparents in American Fork, where I am currently living again. Ty and his family lived 2 houses up from my grandparents. We played together all the time and lots with our other neighborhood friends, The Andrews boys Kyle and Anthony ( I got to see Anth for the first time since I was probably 10 years old last night. His family moved to Lehi. Anth just got home off of his mission in Texas. It was great to see him and hear about his life. We exchanged numbers so we can keep in touch and make plans to get together.), The Crominhooks (if that is even how you spell their last name), and Jordan Peterson and more. Ty and I went to kindergarten together and did lots more. Even As we got older we stayed friends and stayed in touch. When I moved to Provo for college Ty came over and hung out a few times. We did pretty ok at staying in touch.
Well now here Ty is... He found himself a beautiful wife and is settling down. Ty ran a little on the wild side when we got older and I think this girl is good for him. She has him going back to church. It was fun to see Ty so happy. He truly loves her and she is a lucky girl! Ty is awesome and comes from such an awesome family, He is truly amazing and I love him to death! I am so happy for them both and wish them the both only the BEST in life. They got married at Tri City Golf Course where Ty has spent over half of his life being a little golfer.

I am sure that they will one day be sealed for time and all eternity in the temple!
The SLC Temple! It is so BEAUTIFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment